Obtaining documents in Ukraine
Often, citizens need to get documents, duplicate documents or copies of documents from the civil registry office in Ukraine. Documents are needed for formalizing an inheritance, for registering a marriage, for immigration, for conducting a legal case in court, for divorce, for adoption, for a real estate transaction, for establishing a legal fact and for other cases. We provide services for obtaining duplicate documents and duplicate certificates in Ukraine and obtaining documents abroad.
- Documents from Kharkov
- Documents from Kiev
- Documents from Rivne
- Documents from Odessa
- Documents from Dnipro
- Documents from Poltava
- Documents from Chernivtsi
- Documents from in other cities
Documents from Ukraine:
- documents from the registry office - duplicates of documents and certificates: certificates of birth, marriage, death, divorce, change of name, adoption and other certificates;
- a certificate from the state archive;
- certificate of no criminal record in Ukraine for citizens and foreigners;
- documents from the court: court decision, court verdict, court order, court case materials;
- Ukrainian tax number - ID;
- legalization of documents: apostille and consular legalization of documents
Our specialists provide services for obtaining documents and certificates from the registry office, documents and extracts from state registers in Ukraine, services for obtaining documents abroad. You can obtain certificates and other documents in Ukraine from the registry office, court, tax authorities, archives, from a notary and from other authorities on the basis of a power of attorney.
After receiving the originals and duplicates of certificates and documents, we will put an apostille on the documents, make consular legalization of documents, translate documents from a foreign language, provide notarized translation services and send the finished document to the client through the international courier service.