Purchase of real estate by a foreign citizen in Ukraine is investing personal funds in real estate (purchase of apartment, house, commercial real estate). The process of real estate purchase in Ukraine and in the secondary real estate market by a foreign citizen has its own characteristics. The company's lawyers have extensive experience in real estate matters with foreigners.
- Buy real estate in Kharkiv
- Buy real estate in Kyiv
- Buy real estate in Odesa
- Buy real estate in Dnipro
Stages of real estate purchase:
- Choice of a real estate object to be purchased by a foreigner (real estate agents and the Real estate agency for foreigners in Ukraine will provide professional services of searching for a real estate object to be purchased by a foreigner and will support the client in foreign languages).
- Preparation of documents for the purchase of real estate by a foreigner: translation of the passport of a foreign citizen into Ukrainian and notarial certification of the translation (the original of the passport shall be produced at the deal with the notary); registration of a registration number of a taxpayer in Ukraine and obtaining an ID for a foreigner – number of a taxpayer registration card in Ukraine (tax identification number).
- Opening an investment account for a foreigner in a Ukrainian bank for real estate purchase.
- Due Diligence of real estate – legal investigation of real estate before its purchase by a foreigner and verification of the owner of real estate.
- Preparation of the real estate purchase transaction (residential and commercial real estate) for a foreigner: conducting negotiations with the seller of real estate, reviewing the contract and agreeing terms and conditions of the contract for the purchase of real estate.
- Notary services for the execution of the transaction for the purchase of real estate by a foreigner, payment for notary services for the execution of an agreement for the purchase of real estate by a foreigner, execution of official payments; payment of remuneration to the real estate agent; registration of ownership of the buyer of real estate – the foreigner – and the real estate sale and purchase agreement in the state register. Re-registration of contracts for public utility services.
Our real estate lawyers will help you to purchase reliable real estate in Ukraine, even without your personal presence on the basis of a notarized power of attorney. When issuing a power of attorney abroad, it is necessary to affix an apostille to the power of attorney or carry out consular certification of the power of attorney.
Also, foreigners can purchase residential buildings and land holdings attached to houses in Ukraine. Foreign citizens are entitled to freely dispose of their real estate: use, lease, donate, sell, contribute to the authorized capital of the company, and bequeath it. When investing more than 100,000 Euros in real estate, a foreigner can apply for a residence permit in Ukraine.