Business Registration in Ukraine
+380 67 208 7615
Corporate lawyers of the law firm will help Ukrainian and foreign clients register a business in Ukraine, restructure the business, and re-register the business with a new owner.
Company registration services in Ukraine
We provide legal assistance in registering companies in Ukraine and re-registering a business. Lawyers of the law firm will carry out all the registration actions for a business in Ukraine and provide legal assistance in registering a business abroad.
Services for Registration of a Company:
- Legal advice on business registration;
- Recommendations for choosing the optimal form of business registration;
- Selection of the company's activities in accordance with business activities;
- Preparation of constituent documents, execution of documents by a notary;
- State registration of the company;
- Opening a bank account;
- Legal support of investments;
- Obtaining company documents from EDRPOU;
- Registration of business for foreign founders in Ukraine (firms with foreign citizens and foreign founders - companies);
- Services of an accountant and auditor for business and reporting
- Registration of business abroad (more than 30 countries)
- Registration of offshore companies.
Before registering a business in Ukraine, you need to choose the types of activities of the company, the method and procedure for the participation of the founders in the management of the company, the method of forming the authorized capital of the company, the organizational and legal form of the company's activities, what special permits and licenses are needed, and more.
Forms of Business Organization in Ukraine
- Limited Liability Company - LLC (a convenient and simple organizational and legal form of business organization, which allows you to maintain convenient control over business and money, the company is responsible for its obligations only with its property);
- Joint-Stock Company - (JSC) (joint-stock companies are of two types: a public joint-stock company and a private joint-stock company; a company by its obligation is responsible only for its property; a public joint-stock company can sell its shares both freely on the market and through private placement, and a private a joint-stock company can only place shares privately, and a private joint-stock company cannot have more than 100 shareholders);
- Representative Office of a Foreign Company - a foreign representative office (this is the permanent place of business of a foreign company in Ukraine, through which the foreign company operates);
- Entrepreneur (there is no need to register the charter and other constituent documents; in the event of debts or losses, the entrepreneur is liable to creditors with all his personal property).
We will help you register: a bank, a financial company, an insurance company, a credit union, a leasing company, a public organization (charitable foundation). Lawyers provide legal support for the registration of licenses and permits, legal support for the purchase and sale of firms and businesses, legal support for investments and investment projects, re-registration of business, legal support for transactions with commercial real estate, drafting contracts, legal support of business, representation of interests in disputes in the International Commercial Arbitration and other legal services.