Immigration to Ukraine
Immigration lawyers in Ukraine provide legal services for immigration to Ukraine.
- legal advice on immigration to Ukraine
- drawing up an invitation for a foreigner in Ukraine
- preparation of documents for the registration of a residence permit in Ukraine (temporary residence permit and permanent residence permit)
- urgent registration of marriage with a foreigner
- registration of a foreigner's place of residence in Ukraine
- citizenship of Ukraine
- registration of foreigners
- registration of a work permit
- invitation for a foreigner to Ukraine
- business registration in Ukraine
- confirmation of the citizenship of the child
- execution of documents for traveling abroad from Ukraine
- reclamation of documents from the bodies of the registrar of Ukraine
- adoption of a child
- Apostille and legalization of documents
- Translation of documents into Ukrainian and notarization of translation
- registration of investments in the economy of Ukraine and other immigration services.
Immigration to Ukraine of foreigners is a very popular service among foreign citizens and includes obtaining permission to immigrate to Ukraine, issuing a temporary residence permit in Ukraine or a permanent residence permit in Ukraine, or the registration of Ukrainian citizenship. In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration", foreigners can immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence and get a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.
Within the immigration quota, permission for immigration to Ukraine can be formalized: scientists and culture; persons who invest more than 100 thousand US dollars in the economy of Ukraine; parents, spouse of an immigrant and their underage children; close relatives of a citizen of Ukraine; former citizens of Ukraine; refugees.
Outside the immigration quota, permission to immigrate to Ukraine can be issued: one of the spouses, if the second is a citizen of Ukraine (married more than two years), children and parents of a citizen of Ukraine; foreigners who have the right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin; guardians and trustees of a citizen of Ukraine, or who are under the guardianship or custody of a citizen of Ukraine; Foreigners whose immigration has a national interest for Ukraine; foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children.