Legal services on-line
Due to the difficult economic situation in the world, many citizens and companies cannot protect their rights and legitimate interests, conduct business, and resolve other important tasks and cases. These and other factors have activated the rapid development of new technologies and now many services can be ordered ON-LINE, quickly paid for and received services.
On-line services of a Law Firm
Also, new legal services and technologies make it possible to receive various legal services at the best price. We analyzed the legal services market in different countries and concluded that clients can receive more than 60% of legal services On-line (without personal presence).
On-line legal services:
- legal advice on-line on various legal cases (in 90% of cases there is no need for a personal visit to the office of a lawyer);
- court cases, preparing documents for the court and submitting documents to the court on-line, conducting cases in court (more than 50% of cases in court can be conducted without personal presence in courts on the basis of a power of attorney);
- inheritance registration without personal presence (more than 70% of inheritance cases can be conducted without personal presence on the basis of a power of attorney);
- legal support of business, preparation of contracts and other documents for firms, preparation and support of transactions with corporate rights (more than 70% of legal work for firms can be done by a lawyer - On-line);
- legal support of real estate transactions, verification of real estate and the owner of real estate, preparation of documents and transaction support (more than 50% of legal work can be carried out by a lawyer on the basis of a power of attorney without personal presence);
- debt collection by court decision from companies and citizens (more than 80% of legal work can be carried out on the basis of a power of attorney without personal presence);
- due diligence of companies, real estate, documents, owners of real estate and business, verification of potential partners, collection of information (100% of legal due diligence services can be ordered on-line);
- registration of companies and re-registration of businesses, liquidation of companies (more than 90% of legal actions can be carried out on the basis of a power of attorney without personal presence);
- mediation and conflict resolution without personal presence (more than 30% of cases can be carried out on the basis of a power of attorney without personal presence);
- migration services for foreigners (more than 30% of the work can be done without a personal presence on-line);
- obtaining documents from the registry office and other state bodies, obtaining certificates (more than 80% of documents can be obtained on-line);
- apostille on documents and consular legalization of documents (more than 90% of legalization actions can be carried out without personal presence);
- written translation of documents, judicial translation, notarized translation (100% of services can be ordered on-line).
In the near future, the legal business is transforming, and the profession of a lawyer will disappear or radically transform as well as the way of providing legal services. Clients will not need to look for a lawyer, lawyer or law firm. Clients will be looking for a fast, understandable and low-cost legal service that solves various legal cases and problems On-line without a personal presence.
Order, pay and receive legal services on-line (without personal presence):
- sending a request for legal services in a convenient way (phone, mail, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, feedback form on the website, etc.);
- signing a contract for legal services and sending an invoice for payment of services;
- payment for legal services in a convenient way (account, payment from a bank card, payment on the website, payment through international payment systems and transfer systems, etc.);
- sending documents to the client by mail for signing (powers of attorney, agreements, forms, applications, claims and other documents);
- receiving original documents from the client through domestic and international postal services;
- work on a legal case;
- transfer of legal services to the client, sending the original documents to the client after the provision of legal services through domestic and international postal services.
We introduce new technologies and services in jurisprudence, integrate with various legal services and platforms, offer our clients new services and legal services. The client, regardless of his location, can receive certain legal services and order additional services without a personal presence.
The development of technology is transforming business, many professions are changing or disappearing. Not an exception and legal services, as well as the profession of a lawyer. Digitalization of the legal business is the future that enables businesses to go beyond the borders of the country, provide legal services of varying complexity and other services to clients from any country.