Lawyer in Slovakia
A Law Firm in Slovakia provides legal services in the Slovak Republic. Slovak lawyers provide legal assistance in Slovakia to Slovak and foreign clients on various legal issues. We provide legal services for businesses, citizens, foreigners in Slovakia. Legal services in Slovakia are provided in Bratislava. Lawyers in Slovakia provide clients with lawyer and legal services in Russian, Slovak and English. Our lawyers also provide legal services and the services of a lawyer abroad. Need a lawyer in Slovakia?
Services of a Law Firm in Slovakia:
- Legal Advice of a lawyer in Slovakia;
- Registration of a Company in Slovakia and corporate law, lease of a legal address, preparation of registration and constituent documents of a company, investments, liquidation of companies and bankruptcy, sale of a business in Slovakia, tax consulting and optimization;
- Legal Services for Business in Slovakia, commercial law, contracts, consulting, administrative law, Due Diligence, mediation;
- Lawyer in Slovakia, lawyer in court, police, enforcement of court decisions; Family Lawyer in Slovakia: divorce, marriage contract, division of property, paternity; Insurance Lawyer in Slovakia, disputes under insurance contracts with insurance companies, recovery of insurance payments; a lawyer for foreigners in Slovakia;
- Inheritance in Slovakia: inheritance lawyer in Slovakia, registration of inheritance in real estate, account, auto, business;
- Real Estate Lawyer in Slovakia, transactions, legal support of real estate transactions (residential and commercial real estate), verification of real estate and documents before the transaction, support of real estate transactions with a notary public, registration of ownership, housing lawyer: ownership of real estate, purchase and sale of residential real estate, the procedure for using real estate, eviction, redress, property management;
- Intellectual Property Lawyer in Slovakia, registration and protection of intellectual property, recovery of compensation, support of contracts, royalties;
- Debt Collection in Slovakia from firms and citizens, search and seizure of debtor's property, sale of debtor's property, arbitration and commercial disputes, compensation for losses.