Immigration to Ukraine

Immigration to Ukraine

Immigration lawyer in Ukraine provide legal services for immigration to Ukraine.

Immigration Services in Ukraine

  • Legal advice on immigration to Ukraine
  • Drawing up an invitation for a foreigner in Ukraine
  • Preparation of documents for the registration of a residence permit in Ukraine (temporary residence permit and permanent residence permit)
  • Registration of marriage with a foreigner
  • Registration of a foreigner's place of residence in Ukraine
  • Citizenship of Ukraine
  • Registration of foreigners
  • Registration of a work permit
  • Invitation for a foreigner to Ukraine
  • Business registration in Ukraine
  • Confirmation of the citizenship of the child
  • Execution of documents for traveling abroad from Ukraine
  • Reclamation of documents from the bodies of the registrar of Ukraine
  • Adoption of a child
  • Apostille and legalization of documents
  • Translation of documents into Ukrainian and notarization of translation
  • registration of investments in the economy of Ukraine and other immigration services.

Lawyer Services in Ukraine

Immigration to Ukraine of foreigners is a very popular service among foreign citizens and includes obtaining permission to immigrate to Ukraine, issuing a temporary residence permit in Ukraine or a permanent residence permit in Ukraine, or the registration of Ukrainian citizenship. In accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Immigration", foreigners can immigrate to Ukraine for permanent residence and get a permanent residence permit in Ukraine.

Translation Agency in Ukraine

Within the immigration quota, permission for immigration to Ukraine can be formalized: scientists and culture; persons who invest more than 100 thousand US dollars in the economy of Ukraine; parents, spouse of an immigrant and their underage children; close relatives of a citizen of Ukraine; former citizens of Ukraine; refugees.

Company Registration in Ukraine

Outside the immigration quota, permission to immigrate to Ukraine can be issued: one of the spouses, if the second is a citizen of Ukraine (married more than two years), children and parents of a citizen of Ukraine; foreigners who have the right to obtain Ukrainian citizenship by territorial origin; guardians and trustees of a citizen of Ukraine, or who are under the guardianship or custody of a citizen of Ukraine; Foreigners whose immigration has a national interest for Ukraine; foreign Ukrainians, spouses of foreign Ukrainians, their children.


Legal Advice Online:

Message subject*
Неверный Ввод

Your name*
Неверный Ввод

Your Email*
Неверный Ввод

Your city*
Неверный Ввод

Message *
Неверный Ввод

* - поле обязательно для заполнения

Go to top