English Speaking Lawyer
An English-speaking lawyer is a specialist in legislation and law who speaks English and provides Legal Services in English for citizens, foreigners, businesses and foreign companies, provides professional legal protection of the rights and represents clients' interests in court, law enforcement agencies, public authorities, to businesses and citizens.
An English-speaking lawyer of a law firm knows the legal terminology and provides services for solving legal situations and cases. Professional English-speaking lawyers will help clients find effective solutions to difficult legal situations.
Services of an English-speaking lawyer:
- legal advice of a lawyer in English, legal advice on-line on legal cases of varying complexity;
- legal analysis of court documents and contracts, analysis of legal situations, preparation of a legal position and strategy for solving a case and a legal situation;
- preparation of legal documents for the court, contracts in English, constituent documents of firms and other documents;
- settlement of legal disputes by an English-speaking lawyer, resolution of disputes and conflict situations;
- representation and defense by an English-speaking lawyer in courts on legal cases of various categories, in law enforcement agencies, before other organizations and citizens.
Specialization of an English-speaking lawyer:
- English-speaking criminal lawyer (defense in various criminal offenses);
- English-speaking family lawyer: deprivation of parental rights, divorce, alimony, establishment of paternity in court;
- Civil law, division of property;
- Housing law and English-speaking real estate lawyer, legal support for transactions with residential and commercial real estate, purchase of real estate by a foreigner;
- English-speaking inheritance lawyer;
- Debt collection services in English under contracts with companies and citizens;
- Insurance law and disputes, compensation;
- Commercial law, trade law;
- English-speaking lawyer for business registration and corporate law;
- Customs law, tax law and disputes;
- International commercial arbitration;
- Due Diligence;
- English-speaking immigration lawyer for foreigners on immigration (residence permit and citizenship);
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Services in English and Copyright.
Contacting a professional English-speaking lawyer will help solve many legal problems. If you need the services of an English-speaking lawyer in English in different legal cases and in different areas of law, please contact our lawyers. Also, in the structure of the legal company, it provides services to translation bureaus of foreign languages and the company's translators provide services for the translation of documents and texts (more than 40 languages). Additionally, we provide services for obtaining documents, notarization of translation of documents, services of consular legalization of documents and services of apostille on documents.