English Speaking Lawyer
- Legal Advice of an English Speaking Lawyer in English and legal advice of an English speaking lawyer on-line in various branches of law;
- Legal Analysis of Court Documents, contracts, legal situations by an English speaking lawyer;
- Drafting Legal Documents for court, contracts in English and other legal documents;
- Notary Services
- Mediation, settlement of disputes and conflict situations;
- Representation and Protection of Interests of English Speaking Lawyers in Court for various legal cases of various categories in law enforcement authorities and in other organizations.
English speaking lawyer services are provided in most regions of Ukraine and abroad in Poland, Turkey, Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, France, the United Kingdom and other countries.
- Criminal Law (protection for various criminal offenses);
- Family Law, deprivation of parental rights, Divorce, alimony, marriage contract, establishment of paternity through court;
- Civil Law, Division of Property;
- Real Estate, Legal Support of Transactions with residential and commercial real estate;
- Inheritance Law;
- Collection of Debts on contracts with companies and citizens;
- Insurance Law and disputes, compensation;
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Commercial Law;
- Business Registration and Corporate Law;
- Customs Law, Tax Law;
- Migration Services;
- Intellectual Property, Copyright and other services.
Our English speaking lawyer will solve your legal situations that require professional knowledge of English and legal terminology in English. Professional English speaking lawyers will help you find effective ways of resolving your case.
An appeal to an English-speaking lawyer in Ukraine will help you avoid many legal problems. If you need the services of an English-speaking lawyer, please contact us.
In the structure of the Law Firm works the Translation Agency. Our translators translate over 40 foreign languages. We also provide document recovery services, notarization of translation of documents, apostille on documents.