Our lawyers provide business liquidation services. We liquidate firms, companies, representations of foreign companies in most regions of Ukraine.
We provide legal services to liquidate companies in a general and fast manner.
Types of business liquidation:
- voluntary liquidation of business: business owners make a decision to liquidate business in Ukraine and liquidation takes place in the general order
- liquidation of business through the sale of corporate rights: there is a transfer of ownership to other founders, who then liquidate the business, sell it or continue to conduct business
- liquidation of business through bankruptcy: liquidation of business through bankruptcy occurs forcibly through the court.
When liquidating business in Ukraine, the following issues are resolved:
- protection of business from creditors' actions
- collection of accounts receivable
- liquidation of business
- sale of business
- change of founders
- audit of financial activities and assets
- change in share capital.
We provide legal services for the liquidation of business where the founders are citizens or companies. We also eliminate burgas with foreign founders.