Real Estate in the Czech Republic
Real estate in the Czech Republic is a profitable investment, a guarantee of the safety of money, the ability to live comfortably, as well as real estate can be leased and make a profit. In the Czech Republic, you can buy an apartment or house of different levels at a reasonable price. Czech legislation allows foreigners to buy property in the Czech Republic.
Services for buying real estate in the Czech Republic:
- Legal Advice lawyer for real estate in the Czech Republic;
- Assistance in finding property in the Czech Republic;
- Registration of a company for a foreigner to buy real estate in the Czech Republic;
- Assistance in opening a Czech bank account for the purchase of real estate;
- Preparation of documents for the buyer to buy real estate;
- Verification of real estate and real estate documents before the transaction;
- Legal support of real estate purchase agreements;
- Maintenance and registration of ownership of the new owner, registration of property in the Real Estate Cadastre and more.
We cooperate with real estate agencies in the Czech Republic (Prague, Brno, Karlovy Vary and other cities) and can recommend our clients reliable realtors in residential and commercial real estate in the Czech Republic in the primary real estate market (when buying property from a construction company) and in the secondary market real estate. Our partners reltors provide clients with services for buying real estate in the Czech Republic in Czech, Russian, Ukrainian and English.
Stages of a foreigner buying real estate in the Czech Republic:
- Company Registration in the Czech Republic (if the foreigner does not have a permanent residence permit in the Czech Republic);
- Obtaining a visa to the Czech Republic, a short-term visa or arrival in the Czech Republic under the visa-free regime;
- Real estate agency services in the Czech Republic;
- The conclusion of real estate contracts with a lawyer or a notary and the buyer making the prepayment amount;
- The signing of the contract of sale of real estate and registration of the contract in the Real Estate Cadastre to register the transfer of ownership of real estate;
- Real estate valuation, real estate tax (the seller pays the tax on the sale of real estate).
To competently, legally and safely buy real estate in the Czech Republic, you need to use the services of a realtor or a real estate company, and this will allow you to save money and time, as well as act as a guarantee of the security of a real estate purchase transaction.
After buying a property, the new owner is charged with paying the state property tax, the amount of which depends on the characteristics of the property and the settlement where the property is located.
Buying a property in the Czech Republic for a Czech firm gives the co-founders of the company and the family members of the co-founders the opportunity to obtain a permanent residence permit or to apply for a multivisa in the Czech Republic.