Legalization of documents is necessary to give them legal force on the territory of another state. In order for a document to have legal force abroad, it should be legalized. Documents which are issued and entered legal force on the territory of one state, can be used on the territory of another state only if they are legalized in the established manners.
- putting an Apostille;
- consular legalization of documents.
We conduct consular legalization and put an Apostille on the following documents:
- archive certificates issued by the archives of Ukraine;
- documents from the Registrar of Civil Status Acts
- health certificates (if they are notarized with a stamp of regional health administration and Ministry of Health);
- originals of education diplomas;
- certificates issued by Ministry of Interior Affairs (police clearance certificates);
- documents from court (court decision, verdict, resolution etc.);
- documents of legal entities, companies, other official documents.
We provide a service of putting an apostille stamp and consular legalization of documents abroad in more than 30 countries in the world.