Civil Lawyer in Poland
Civil law attorney in Poland provides legal services in Polish civil law in most cities of Poland in Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and other languages. Сivil lawyer in Poland has experience in representing clients in Polish civil law. Civil lawyers in Poland provide a wide range of legal services in civil law: legal advice, preparation of documents for the court, drafting legal opinions on contracts, representing clients in litigation, mediation, representation in enforcement proceedings, negotiations and legal support of transactions.
Specialization of civil lawyer in Poland:
- Protection of rights and interests;
- Compensation of damage, compensation, compensation for road traffic accidents;
- Collection of money under contracts and other legal matters;
- Intellectual Property Protection, copyright;
- Eviction from real estate, the procedure for using real estate;
- Revocation of ownership;
- Setting and changing easement;
- Inheritance Law;
- Insurance Law;
- Transactions with Real Estate and other property.
Сivil lawyer is a guarantee of resolving complex legal situations. Our law firm specializes in professional legal advice on protecting the interests of clients, provides legal protection. In Poland or other EU countries, you can get professional legal assistance under civil law.