Intellectual property in Spain
+34 605 71 60 98
WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram
Professional Spanish lawyers for intellectual and industrial property in Spain provide legal services for the legal support of registration and protection of rights to intellectual and industrial property.
Also, lawyers for intellectual and industrial property in Spain carry out international protection of intellectual and industrial property on the basis of international conventions and agreements. Intellectual and industrial property lawyers in Spain provide legal assistance and support in Spanish cities for Spanish and foreign clients.
Intellectual property services in Spain:
- legal advice on the registration and protection of intellectual property in Spain, coordination of a legal position and determination of a strategy for resolving legal cases;
- legal support for the execution and registration of rights to intellectual and industrial property in Spain; support of the transfer of exclusive rights to objects of intellectual and industrial property, rights to use objects of intellectual property;
- preparation, verification and analysis of documents, support of license agreements, contracts of commercial concession and franchising (franchise);
- legal support in courts in Spain and commercial arbitration, international commercial arbitration court; support of negotiations, mediation and settlement of disputes;
- compensation for damage in Spain from violation of rights to intellectual and industrial property, collection of money under contracts in Spain (royalties, compensation);
- representation of interests before third parties; legal support for the international protection of intellectual and industrial property rights (protection of trademark rights, service marks under the Madrid system and international patent protection in accordance with the Paris Agreement), legal protection abroad; licenses;
- appeal of rights to objects of intellectual and industrial property.
Intellectual property objects in Spain: copyright objects (literature and scientific publications, music and choreography, pantomimes, theatrical compositions, cinema and audi, sculptures, projects, plans, models, architectural and engineering design, graphics, maps and topographic plans, photos, computer programs); objects of related rights (translations and adaptations, reviews, updates and annotations, summaries and extracts, arrangements, transformations and literature, science and art); industrial property objects: patents, utility models, industrial designs, trademarks, service marks, commercial names, name of place of origin of goods).