+90 539 652 0533
WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram
Lawyer for business registration in Turkey provides legal services for business registration in Turkey, registration of companies, branches of companies, representative offices of foreign companies, legal support for business, legal support for the sale of corporate rights and other corporate law issues Turkey and more. A lawyer in corporate law in Turkey provides legal services to Turkish citizens, foreigners, and business companies in cities in Turkey.
- company registration in Ankara
- company registration in Antalya
- company registration in Istanbul
- company registration in Alanya
A lawyer for the registration of companies in Turkey provides legal services for the opening and maintenance of a business in Russian, English and Turkish.
Business Registration Services in Turkey:
- Legal Advice on Business Registration in Turkey
- Preparation of Company Documents
- Registration of Company Documents with MERSIS
- Notarization of Company Documents
- Receipt of Tax Identification Number
- Transfer of Company Capital to the account of the Antimonopoly Office and start capital to the bank, receipt of confirmation of capital contribution
- Submission to the Trade Register of an application for company registration
- Receiving Official Books
- Notification of a Tax Authority Regarding the establishment of a company in the Trade Register
- Business Registration for a Foreigner in Turkey
- Protection of Interests in Court in commercial, corporate and other disputes
- Immigration to Turkey through investment, business registration, purchase of real estate, residence permit in Turkey and Turkish citizenship
- Representation of Interests of business owners
The most common types of companies in Turkey are AO and LLC. A lawyer for registering a business in Turkey will provide legal assistance in the opening of firms and corporate law in Turkey.
Types of companies in Turkey:
- Joint-stock company (JSC)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Cooperative society
- Collective society
- Limited partnership
In accordance with Turkish legislation on foreign direct investment, the principle of equal tax treatment for Turkish and foreign investors is established. A lawyer for setting up a business in Turkey provides professional legal services to clients in matters related to setting up and running a business in Turkey.
In Turkey, administrative reforms were carried out to simplify business registration, increase investment attractiveness, reduce registration costs and speed up registration. Company registration in Turkey is now carried out only in the Trade Registers of the Chambers of Commerce, which are the sole center for the provision of business registration services in Turkey.