Swiss lawyers provides a large list of legal and consulting services for clients in Switzerland for citizens and businesses and legal support in the implementation of international commercial projects. Swiss lawyers provide legal services for Swiss citizens, foreigners, companies from Switzerland and foreign business in the cities of Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Bern, Davos. Legal services in Switzerland are provided by lawyers in Russian, English and other languages. Need a lawyer in Switzerland?
Services of a Law Firm in Switzerland:
- Legal Advice of a lawyer in Switzerland, Legal Services of a Lawyer in Switzerland: defense in court and other state bodies; Legal Servants of a Lawyer for Foreigners in Switzerland;
- Family Law Lawyer in Switzerland (family lawyer in Switzerland): divorce (divorce from a foreigner), alimony and maintenance, marriage contracts, division of property, adoption; Insurance Lawyer in Switzerland, disputes with insurance companies;
- Lawyer for Real Estate and transactions in Switzerland (commercial real estate and residential real estate): legal support of transactions with real estate in Switzerland, search for commercial real estate for investment;
- Inheritance in Switzerland: inheritance lawyer in Switzerland, registration of inheritance for real estate, business, auto, account, disputes in the court of succession;
- Registration of a Company in Switzerland: preparation of corporate documents for registration of a company or branch, consulting and tax optimization, business registration for foreign founders, opening a bank account, accounting services and support; selling a business in Switzerland, searching for investment projects, Due Diligence, negotiating, legal support for buying and selling a business in Switzerland; investments, search and analysis of investment projects, investments;
- Legal Support of Companies in Switzerland: legal services for business in Switzerland, contracts; intellectual and industrial property in Switzerland, registration and protection;
- Debt Collection in Switzerland and arbitration: debt collection under contracts, legal support of the recovery process by court order.