Lawyer in Greece
A Law Firm in Greece provides legal services to citizens and firms. Lawyers provide legal assistance to Greek and foreign clients in the cities of Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki and others. Greek lawyers provide legal services in Greek, Russian and English. Lawyers in Greece provide clients with professional legal assistance. A law firm in Greece provides services for citizens and businesses.
Legal Services in Greece:
- Legal advice in Greece; preparation of legal documents for the court and contracts; services of a lawyer in Greece; legal defense of interests; legal services of foreigners in Greece;
- Family Lawyer in Greece, Greek family law, preparation of documents and representation in court: divorce, division of property, parental rights, establishment of paternity, adoption; Greek civil law and civil disputes;
- Real Estate Lawyer in Greece: support of real estate transactions, assistance in the purchase and sale of real estate (residential and commercial real estate), assistance to foreigners in the purchase of real estate in Greece, registration of real estate transactions in Greece;
- Registration of an Inheritance in Greece: real estate, business, money, registration of an inheritance for foreigners in Greece, litigation on inheritance law;
- Registration of Business in Greece: registration and opening of a company in Greece, registration of companies for foreigners; accompaniment of the purchase and sale of business in Greece; liquidation of a company in Greece, bankruptcy;
- Legal Services for Business in Greece: support of commercial activities of companies, contracts, services for foreign business, investments;
- Debt Collection in Greece from companies and individuals, enforcement, protection of the interests of the creditor and debtor; commercial arbitration and commercial disputes; mediation and mediation;
- Intellectual and Industrial Property in Greece: registration and protection.