Law Firm Rubicon provides a large number of legal services for citizens and businesses, and is open to cooperation with organizations and firms that provide legal services and other services. Lawyers, lawyers and other specialists of our law firm have extensive experience in various areas of legal practice, and cooperation with us will be a positive decision for your business.
We are interested in cooperation with foreign partners:
- Law Firms, lawyers, lawyers;
- Accounting Firms;
- Translation Agencies;
- Real Estate Agency;
- Recruiting Companies;
- Immigration Companies, immigration lawyers, visa centers;
- other companies providing services for businesses and citizens.
We are interested in partners from countries:
Ukraine Czech Republic Poland Turkey Spain France
Israel United States United Kingdom Italy Greece Bulgaria
Romania Austria Portugal Canada China Japan
Australia Russia Belarus Georgia Hungary Slovakia
Switzerland Sweden Norway Mexico Kazakhstan
Denmark Belgium Netherlands and from other countries
Our experts solve various tasks in the interests of clients. Our experience will help you to attract new customers and organize new directions for the provision of various services to customers. Our lawyers will help you to quickly resolve various legal issues that arise for your clients.
Advantages of cooperation with a law firm:
- comprehensive solution of legal issues and situations;
- attracting qualified specialists to quickly solve various issues;
- fast provision of services and reduction of terms of their provision;
- affordable pricing and cost reduction in the provision of services;
- expanding the geography of services;
- opening new directions and expanding the list of services and more.
Law Firm Rubicon also offers franchise cooperation to lawyers.
We understand that cooperation should be beneficial for all parties and is organized with the aim of increasing customers, profits and improving the quality of services provided. We will always consider interesting and promising proposals for the organization of cooperation.