Opening an account in the Czech Republic
We provide services for opening accounts in banks of the Czech Republic for foreigners, arrange all the necessary documents for opening a bank account and open an account. We recommend clients to open an account in banks with which we constantly work on this service. Often, the need to open a bank account in the Czech Republic is necessary for clients to conduct business or buy property in the Czech Republic and for other reasons. An essential factor is the need to bring business to the European and international level.
Services for opening a bank account in the Czech Republic:
- Advice on opening a couple in the bank
- Verification of documents for opening a bank account
- Clearance Creditor Identifier number
- KYC application form
- Translation of documents for opening a bank account in the Czech language
- Certification of the translation of documents by an official court translator for opening an account in a Czech bank
- Obtaining permission to open a bank account
- Opening an account for an individual and company.
After drawing up the documents for opening an account in a bank in the Czech Republic, the client must personally appear in the bank to sign documents for opening a bank account.
We recommend clients to open accounts in such Czech banks:
- Komerční bank
- Česká spořitelna
- ČSOB Československá obchodní banka
- PPF Banka
- Fio Banka.