Intellectual Property is the exclusive right to the result of intellectual activity. Lawyers and patent attorneys on intellectual property provide support on intellectual property issues.
Services on Intellectual Property:
- legal advice of a patent attorney for registration, purchase and protection of rights to intellectual property;
- representation and protection of the interests of the owner of intellectual property;
- protection of intellectual property in court, legal disputes over domain name rights;
- preliminary search on databases of trade marks, search of identical trade marks, definition of the legal status of the owner of the trade mark;
- registration of the trade mark, international trademark registration, preparation of documents for trademark registration, legal support of the application when registering the rights to the trademark;
- registration of copyrights to computer programs, literature, art objects, music;
- patent disputes, disputes on trademarks in court, disputes on commercial designations and trade names;
- recognition of the right to the object of intellectual property;
- settlement of conflicts in the registration of rights to intellectual property;
- preparation and implementation of actions aimed at stopping the illegal use of the trademark and other intellectual property;
- legal assistance in bringing to criminal responsibility the infringer of intellectual property rights;
- protection of commercial secrets, the development of documents on intellectual property, compensation for damage for the illegal use of intellectual property;
- collection of evidence of violation of intellectual property rights;
- support of negotiations, development of license agreements and copyright agreements for the use of intellectual property rights; royalty;
- assistance in obtaining permits for the use of intellectual property and copyright;
- collection of information about the author or owner of intellectual property;
- registration of intellectual property in the customs registry;
- development of expert opinions on copyright objects;
- International Commercial Arbitration
- maintenance of inheritance of copyright objects;
- the establishment of authorship of intellectual property and others.
Results of intellectual activity and objects of intellectual property: commercial company name; trademark; a sign for goods and services; name of the place of origin of the goods; commercial designation; trade secret; invention, utility model, know-how; industrial model; works of science, a work of literature and art; plant variety, animal breed; phonogram; computer programs and software; databases and more.
Legal support, protection of intellectual property, elimination of violation of law and representation of the interests of the owner.