Company registration in the USA, opening of business in the USA
Law Firm Rubicon since May 2018 does not provide legal services and legal services to a lawyer in the US. Our American lawyers now do not provide clients with legal services and legal assistance in the US.
The Law Firm now provides legal services, legal services for lawyers, consulting services abroad in such countries as Poland, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, France, Great Britain, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, and our lawyers and other specialists render the following legal services to clients abroad:
- Legal Advice of a Lawyer
- Lawyer Services for representation of interests in the court of citizens and business
- Legal Services for Foreigners Abroad (English-speaking lawyer)
- Registration of the Inheritance abroad
- Legal Support of Real Estate Transactions abroad
- Registration of Business abroad
- Registration and Protection of Intellectual Property abroad
- Debt Collection abroad and Arbitration
- Legal Support of Business abroad
- Services of Translation Agency
- Reclaiming of duplicate documents abroad, apostille and legalization
- Immigration Services abroad.
Do you need legal assistance in registering a business, collecting and preparing all the necessary documents for the registration of a company? Our lawyers in the United States will provide you with legal services for the opening and organization of business in the United States.
Before registering a business in the United States, you need to determine the activities of the company, the organizational and legal form, how will your participation of the American company you go to register, how the authorized capital of the company will be formed in the US, what licenses and permits are needed, what taxation system and On other issues.
Organizational and legal forms of companies in the USA:
- Sole proprietorship
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Joint Venture
- Limited Liability Company, LLC
Our lawyers will help you to register any organizational and legal form of business that interests you in the USA, in most states.