Medical translation is the most responsible and complex type of translation, requiring a high level of knowledge in the field of medicine and pharmacology, and knowledge of a foreign language.
Specificity of medical translation consist in the fact that the medical translation performance requires the translator with knowledge of medicine and pharmacology, who understands complex abbreviations and highly specialized concepts, and who has advanced level of a foreign language.
The specialists of the Translation Agency are ready to render assistance in the translation of medical texts.
We translate the following medical documents in Ukraine:
- medical certificate;
- patient information leaflet;
- normative documents in the field of medicine and pharmacology;
- medical article;
- instructions and technical documentation for medical equipment;
- medical software;
- licenses for medicines;
- sites of medical and pharmacological subjects.
Peculiar features of medical translation:
- abundance of medical terminology
- specific abbreviations and clippings.
We are aware of how fatal the consequences of the amateurish translation of medical documents can be, and therefore the translation of texts is entrusted only to experienced specialists with appropriate qualifications. After the translation of medical text, it goes through editing and proof-reading.