One of the directions of the Translation Agency in Kharkiv, Kiev and other regions is the provision of legal translation of texts which have relevance to jurisprudence from more than 30 foreign languages.
Legal translation in Ukraine should be precise, clear, adequate and clearly convey meaning and legal terminology.
There are the following types of legal translation:
- translation of laws and statutory instruments in Ukraine;
- translation of agreements in Ukraine (contracts) and other contractual documents;
- translation of legal and expert opinions
- translation of documents after legalization and apostille;
- translation of company's constituent documents;
- translation of documents for trial;
- translation of powers of attorney to the judicial representation;
- notarization of translation of documents and other.
Translation of legal documents in Ukraine is carried out by professional translators who have knowledge of legal terminology and specialize exclusively in translations of legal subject..