Legal translation in Ukraine should be precise, clear, adequate and clearly convey meaning and legal terminology.
There are the following types of legal translation:
- translation of laws and statutory instruments in Ukraine;
- translation of agreements in Ukraine (contracts) and other contractual documents;
- translation of legal and expert opinions
- translation of documents after legalization and apostille;
- translation of company's constituent documents;
- translation of documents for trial;
- translation of powers of attorney to the judicial representation;
- notarization of translation of documents and other.