Immigration to the United States, immigration lawyer
Law Firm Rubicon since May 2018 does not provide legal services and legal services to a lawyer in the US. Our American lawyers now do not provide clients with legal services and legal assistance in the US.
The Law Firm now provides legal services, legal services for lawyers, consulting services abroad in such countries as Poland, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, Russia, France, Great Britain, Slovakia, Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Israel, Australia, Switzerland, and our lawyers and other specialists render the following legal services to clients abroad:
- Legal Advice of a Lawyer
- Lawyer Services for representation of interests in the court of citizens and business
- Legal Services for Foreigners Abroad (English-speaking lawyer)
- Registration of the Inheritance abroad
- Legal Support of Real Estate Transactions abroad
- Registration of Business abroad
- Registration and Protection of Intellectual Property abroad
- Debt Collection abroad and Arbitration
- Legal Support of Business abroad
- Services of Translation Agency
- Reclaiming of duplicate documents abroad, apostille and legalization
- Immigration Services abroad.
Every year, more than a million people legally immigrate to the United States. The USA is an attractive country for immigration (high standard of living, economic and political stability). Therefore, the actual service is immigration in the US, immigration lawyer services and other legal services in the United States.
There are two legitimate ways of immigration in the US: direct immigration to the United States and indirect immigration to the United States.
Direct immigration - registration and obtaining an immigrant visa at the US Embassy abroad (family reunification program, bride or groom visa, investor visa, Green Card lottery).
Indirect immigration - registration of immigration documents after arrival in the United States and changing the visa for immigrant visa to the United States and applying for immigration status change (US study program - student visa, immigration through status for a businessman in the US - business visa, immigration through a worker Status in the US - working visa, immigration through obtaining refugee status in the US, immigration to the United States for professionals, persons with outstanding abilities, immigration to the United States for athletes, immigration to the United States on religious grounds.